Wednesday 21 December 2011

If I had the money (or a credit card/ paypal account)


If I was rich business man instead of a poor university student I would have ALL of these things.


X-wing pilot hoodie.
Retail price: $150
Why I want it: Can you imagine how much SWAG I would have while wearing this?  OVER 9'000! you can find it here.
Portal 2 plush sentry.
Retail price: $34.99
Why I want this: my room...err... test chamber needs to be guarded... and it TALKS when it sees movement or gets knocked over and it comes with cake! you can get this wondrous piece of wire and fabric here.

Ninja turtles shell! (its also a backpack)
Retail price: $40.00
Why I want this: COWABUNGA! again with the SWAG I mean how would I keep the nerd ladies off of me? it also comes with the four turtles masks.

1981 DeLorean.
Retail price: $57,000
Why I want this: I would pimp this out to look like Doc Brown's famous time machine (also nerd ladies)
Sadly I can have none of these things... yet....

                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment